Παρασκευή 2 Ιανουαρίου 2015

hello everyone and welcome to my first post. Here are the products I tried in December.
As I am in Greece, I will be reviewing a couple of greek brands I really like. I hope you enjoy!

Erato Repairing & Moisturizing hair wash - Fresh Line
Well I simply must say how much I love this shampoo. It really is amazing if you have dry hair. It lathers up nicely and smells good too. It's also available in solid form-I use that for travelling. Enriched with plant oils, herbal extracts and essential oils. www.freshline.gr

Grapeseed Glossing serum - The Body Shop
This product is really good for dry ends and taming frizzy hair. I find it makes the rest of the hair oily if applied. Using before blow drying is ideal as it detangles. It has an orangy smell which isn't too bad. www.thebodyshop.com

In the pink pressed blush - Lily & Lolo
I hadn't heard of this brand before trying it in a beauty subscription box a few months ago. I liked the deep pink colour of the blush and it applies well, however, the smell reminds me of a crayon! The brand doesn't use chemicals in its products which is what made me try it in the first place. i would still recommend it and will try more of the products. www.lilylolo.co.uk

The Falsies Big Eyes Volume Express mascara - Maybelline 
One of the best mascaras I have ever tried. It applies well and has a separate brush for the lower lashes which makes it handy for using all day to night. It really does give a false lash effect! Be careful to wipe off excess as it does get a bit clumpy. The effect is quite dramatic making it a highly recommended product and a must buy! www.maybelline.com

Deluxe Cashmere Lipstick stylo (DC23) - Flormar
This lipstick is long lasting and moisturizing according to the label. However, the lipstick didn't last that long and I felt like I should have applied lip balm beforehand. There is a variety in colours and the price is quite low making it an easy impulse purchase. www.flormar.com

Colour Crush Eyeshadow 225 Brownie & Clyde - The Body Shop
These are among my favourite eyeshadows out there. They are so easy to apply and get the effect you want. It can be applied lightly for a natural/nude look or for a more smoky effect use a wet brush or your finger! They are so fabulous and highly recommended. This shade is a coffee brown with a hint of gold. www.thebodyshop.com

Silky Eyeshadow Pearl 401 - Seventeen Cosmetics
This shade was perfect for the holidays as it is a dark brownish gold, perfect for wearing to all the parties of the holiday season. This product is for ladies who like the glam effect of make up because of the shiny quality it has. www.seventeencosmetics.com



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...