Κυριακή 18 Ιανουαρίου 2015

In Love with CAUDALIE 

Hello readers! I was excited to finally find and try this brand. Made with all-things-grape, it is a great choice for wine lovers!
Let me start off by saying that this little package is for normal to oily skin according to the package. However, having dry skin like mine, I felt it was gentle enough for me to use without drying my skin.  Having bought this, I got a bag full of samples and an appointment next month with the Caudalie Rep to get all the necessary info on all the products and try lots more.

Cleanser : This is a foaming cleanser, which is gentle, is perfect for the morning ritual when you're on the go and ideal for removing make-up at the end of the day. The scent is fresh and light. 

Exfoliant : I enjoy using a good scrub twice a week as I find it keeps the skin from becoming flaky and dry. Your skin feels and looks more refined. This is not too abrasive or harsh on the skin. I would strongly suggest a good moisturizer afterwards.

Mask: This mask is a purifying mask for oily and combination skin. For my dry skin, a hydrating mask would be a better choice. I will be using this in the summer when my skin is oily.

http://en.caudalie.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...