Δευτέρα 23 Μαρτίου 2015

Kiko in London



Hello! Yes I was in London last weekend and it was great! I didn't have enough time to really go shopping so I got what was on my list! I went straight to Kiko as I desperately needed a face powder.

Compact Mineral Powder - Kiko Milano

As I mentioned I needed a face powder because my other was finished so I decided to give it a try as their prices are really reasonable. I got it after trying it on, of course! I have to say that I didn't like using it on its own. There wasn't enough coverage and I didn't like the way my skin looked - dull and kind of flat. However, once applied with a foundation I found it to be satisfactory as it reduces the shine on my T-zone and forehead. So yes, use it with a foundation.

Ultra Glossy Stylo Lipstick - Kiko Milano

This is my second Kiko lipstick and the truth is that I couldn't resist not buying a lipstick because you can never have enough. This line is glossy and moisturizing which is why I prefer it to a matte lipstick. It's great if you apply a lipliner all over your lip because it lasts longer. The colour can also change if you use a slightly darker shade. I like this lipstick and look forward to trying another type from Kiko. Honestly, the store was just too crowded on Regent's to look any longer.

Shea Body Butter - The Body Shop

While in London I had really dry patches on my hands. It was quite uncomfortable and the lotion I had brought with me wasn't doing enough. I headed to the Body Shop to get a body butter and got the shea one because it's so moisturizing and smells so good. It did the trick! I love their body butters! 

1 σχόλιο:

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...