Κυριακή 5 Απριλίου 2015

Penhaligon's London


This was THE purchase in London! After seeing a documentary on TV about Penhaligon's, I decided that I had to visit this store. I went to their Burlington Arcade store and the experience was wonderful. The staff had placed small handkerchiefs in this beautiful silver vase outside the store with Ostara perfume and the scent was amazing. Once I was inside the decor was so beautiful and vintage. The blend of fragrances was heavenly!
The staff was so polite and friendly! They were incredible! After trying on a few perfumes, I decided on Cornubia. It's a classic, something that can be worn at any age.

HEADNOTES
mandarin

HEART NOTES
 Freesia, Neroli, Orange Blossom, Jasmine and Heliotrop

BASE NOTES
Vanilla, Musk, Woods and Amber

You can find out more about their range on  their website http://www.penhaligons.com/

It really is worth the visit if you like perfume and want something exclusive. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...