Κυριακή 11 Οκτωβρίου 2015

MAC Cosmetics in Montreal


I know it's been a while but September is a busy month for me. After my fantastic trip in Montreal I didn't really have much time to show you what I bought there. Today I'll share my MAC purchase with you. Of course MAC was a Canadian company so when I discovered it in the mid-nineties, I fell in love! I've been using their make up since and I'm a huge fan of their lipsticks and face powders. I love the scent of their lipsticks. It's a vanilla type scent. The truth is I haven't used anything from their skincare line so I really don't know if that's as good.

Amplified Creme Lipstick - Craving

The bottom lipstick in the photo. This is a beautiful light 'Barbie' pink lipstick. It's really smoothe and lasts a long time. It lastes about 4 hours before you need to reappy it. I use either a light or dark lip liner with it to get it to the colour I want. It's great to use alone for a natural look or blend it with another colour if you're a little daring. You can see it here.

Cremesheen Lipstick - Hot Gossip

Another amazing lipstick. The cremesheen lipsticks are my favourites. I do prefer them more despite the fact that I need to apply it often throughout the day. This colour is a sheer, light pink shade with a bit of a shimmer. I would recommend using it with a lipliner to get either a lighter or darker effect. You can blend this one too with any other lipstick to give it a more frosty look. You can see it here.

Prep & Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

All-time favourite BB cream! I have to say WOW!!!! I have been using tinted moisturizers for years but because I don't like wearing anything heavy now that I'm older, a BB is perfect. I have bought BB creams before but this is The One! It's like a tinted moisturizer with a little more coverage and a sunscreen. It evens out skin tone and doesn't clog pores. In summer, I do use a little face powder with it on my T-zone to eliminate shine. I highly recommend this BB cream if you're shopping around. There are many shades to choose from. You can see it on their website here.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...