Κυριακή 8 Νοεμβρίου 2015

shopping in downtown Montreal


Hello everyone. More beautiful stuff acquired in Montreal. I love shopping there and discovering niche brands. This time I bought a Sephora lipstick for the first time and let me tell you that it now is my favourite of all, including MAC!

Ombre Velours Supreme (Rose The Velours) - Lise Watier

I have been using this brand for years but I haven't bought anything in a while. When their fall display was up at Pharmaprix, I couldn't resist the new eyeshadows. This is not exactly a powder nor a liquid eye shadow. It's something between the two which is super convenient for everyday make up. You can keep this in your bag and apply either with your finger or the little applicator it comes with. I personally prefer using my finger as I find it applies so evenly that way and the colour shows more on the eyelid. I have tried many eye shadows like this before but I was always disappointed as it would get into the crease and look horrible. This one, however, is fabulous. It goes on smooth and stays on evenly for hours. It does not get into the crease and if you want it a little darker, you can apply a darker eyeshadow over it or buy it in a different shade. This shade is a very light, pearly pink. $25 CD + tax lisewatier.com

Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm - Burt's Bees

At Pharmaprix I couldn't leave without buying a lip balm for the upcoming winter months. I had previously tried their tinted lip balms so I knew they were amazing. I decided to try this shade as it is perfect for fall. Their lip balms never let you down as they moisturize your lips with all natural ingredients and this one offers a bit of colour as well. It isn't sticky and smells really nice. There are many shades to choose from as well.If you haven't tried Burt's Bees lip balms, now is the perfect time. $7.99 CD + tax burtsbees.ca

Rouge Shine Lipstick(n 30) - Sephora

I love shopping at Sephora especially in downtown Montreal at the store in Complexe Les Ailes. The store is so cool and has other brands there that aren't available at their other stores. This shade caught my eye on the display near the doorway walking in. I tried it on my hand. It's a lovely coral colour which is so beautiful for women of all ages. I find it makes your complexion look brighter and more youthful. It has a creamy texture and lasts long enough. I love how it feels on the lips. You barely feel it and your lips are hydrated enough and look so 'full' sephora.com

Lip and Cheek pencil (Sin) - Nudestix

I had tried this brand in the spring through Cult Beauty and loved it. I use thick lip pencils all the time. The brand I used to use no longer makes them so Nudestix was an impulse purchase. It's so handy to carry and use. It can be used alone or as a lip liner under lipstick. I am in love with it and went to Sephora at Complexe Les Ailes mall because I knew the products were available there. I couldn't wait to see them all. I saw this colour and loved the bright fuscia pink. Of course I bought it. It comes with a sharpener in a cute,black tin with a build in mirror. It's so handy to have it either in the car or in your bag and fill it with some make up. The brand also has face concealers in a pencil. Check them out $28 CD + tax sephora.ca

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...