Κυριακή 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

3D Fiber Mascara- Worth the hype?

Hello everyone!
I had heard rave reviews about this mascara from many people so naturally, I got it!
I have seen different brand names with the same packaging but bought this one at my salon in Montreal.
As you can see there are 2 products inside and must be applied to give you the false-lash effect.

You can use it with or without your regular mascara but I would reommend using it with. It does have a dramatic effect if you use it properly. You should do one eye at a time.
Here's the step-by-step process:

1. Apply a coat of mascara and immediately apply a generous coat of Transplanting Gel
2. Before the gel can dry, apply a generous coat of Natural Fibers to the lashes. The more you apply, the           darker the effect.
3. Apply another coat of the Transplanting Gel (which seals in the fibers)


The product is water resistant yet washes off with warm water and facial cleanser.
Will you give it a try?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...