Τετάρτη 5 Απριλίου 2017

Tzimas cosmetics


Hello lovelies! Today I have a new brand to talk about. It is another fabulous Greek brand from Thessaloniki! I love shopping in that city as the downtown shopping district is amazing. I went into the Tzimas cosmetics shop on Tsimiski street after hearing rave reviews from friends.
I have bought fragrance oils from them before but had never tried any skin care products.
My serum ran out so I decided to buy one from Tzimas as their products are all made in Greece and are affordable.




Bioactive Serum

The product claims to have an effective formula against sagging and provides a facial contour lifting effect. I have been using it for a little over 2 weeks so I can't really say I have noticed a lifting effect yet, however, the texture of my skin has improved and my make up glides on flawlessly. I use it every morning after my moisturizer. It has a thick gel consistency.
The only thing I mind a little is the fragrance. It is a little strange but thankfully doesn't stay on for too long.
I have to mention that the customer service there is exceptional. The sales associate was kind enough to take time and explain the various products available and supply me with samples. She even took time to explain how the samples should be used. Really incredible!
I have tried the Tinted Sun Protective Cream and I love it. I will be purchasing that very soon for the summertime.
Bottle is 30ml and retails for 14 euros.

http://www.tzimas-cosmetics.gr/



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...