Δευτέρα 8 Ιανουαρίου 2018

Seventeen Cosmetics




Happy New Year everyone! I hope the holiday season was good to everyone and for 2018 to bring you all that you desire! During the holidays I was very good and bought new make up by Seventeen.


I bought 2 items from Galerie de Beaute. The first is Silky Shadow Satin #205. I hadn't bought a new eyeshadow in a long time and this colour is so beautiful. The salesclerk was wearing it so I was sold. It is so soft and silky in texture. It is a lilac-grey colour and lasts a good 4 hours. I love that it is so versatile because the colour can change depending on the eyeliner and mascara.


I got a beautiful purple-plum mascara to match it as I find it looks fabulous on brown eyes. I got Lash Elegance Mascara in #04 Mulberry. I have to say that I like this mascara a lot. It is really good for its price point. It lasts all day, doesn't smudge and adds volume. I hate mascaras that make your eyelashes feel 'heavy' and this one doesn't. It comes in 4 shades: Black, Coffee Brown, Sapphire Blue and Mulberry.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...